Vídeo entrevista virtual. GA2-240202501- AA1-EV02.

 


In this interview there was main vocabulary about things you can describe about yourself.

1.       Tell us about yourself

Hello, I am a systems engineer, my name is juan Camilo barajas, I have six years of experience in This profession, and I study other languages to open more opportunities in other places or countries my profession.

2.       What motivates you?

I am motivated to work in a good environment, to grow having a good relationship with colleagues to generate impeccable and satisfactory work.

3.       What are your hobbies?

traveling, running, reading, swimming, watching tv, video games and listen to music.

4.       What are your future plans if you get this job?

I want to continue learning based on new experiences, continue studying, improve my level of learning in programming and buy a house

5.       What are your future goals or what are your career goals?

with my study, have a master's degree to improve my career, and have a higher position.

6.       What do you see as a major success in your life?

studying the profession I have, thanks to that I had a great choice for my life path and an excellent aspiration to be someone better.

7.       Why did you leave your last job?

I left my last job because it was a short-term project and my work was terminated on that project, it was not because of any company problem.








Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

portada

Critical Thinking and Media Literacy